35. Adsorption of malachite green and chrysoidine-Y by Sn-pillared clay, L. Raghav, P Patanjali, N Patanjali, &
Rajeev Singh, Environmental Quality Management (Wiley), Accepted (May 2022)
34. Adsorption and kinetic studies for removal of basic dyes using pillared bentonites, L Raghav, P Patanjali, I Chopra &
Rajeev Singh*, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, 29 (1), pp 47-53, (2022)
33. Green synthesis of gold nanoparticles from Combretum indicum and their characterization, S S Gupta, P Patanjali, N
K Mishra, A Kumar, I Chopra & Rajeev Singh*, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, 28, (ISSN: 0975-0991) (IF:
0.57) (http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/59047) (2021)
32. Kinetics and isotherm studies for adsorptive removal of methylene blue from aqueous solutions using organoclay, P
Patanjali, I Chopra, A Mandal & Rajeev Singh*, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, 28, 86-93,
(ISSN: 0975-0991) (IF: 0.57) (http://op.niscair.res.in/index.php/IJCT/article/view/43063) (2021)
31. Organobentonite as an Efficient and Reusable Adsorbent for Cationic Dyes Removal from Aqueous Solution, P
Patanjali, I Chopra, A Mandal, Rajeev Singh, Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research, 80 (01), 80-86 (ISSN: 0975-
1084) (IF: 1.056) (http://nopr.niscair.res.in/handle/123456789/55851) (2021)
30. Adsorption of cationic dyes onto biopolymer-bentonite composites: Kinetics and Isotherm studies, P Patanjali, A
Mandal, I Chopra, Rajeev Singh, International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, (Taylor & Francis)
(ISSN: 0306-7319) (IF: 2.826) (https://doi.org/10.1080/03067319.2020.1849660) (2020)
29. A compendious review on clay modification techniques for wastewater remediation, P Patanjali, I Chopra, N
Patanjali, Rajeev Singh, The Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 90 (12), 2262-74 (ISSN: 0019-5022) (2020)
28. Bioinorganic Chemistry of Platinum(IV) Complexes as Platforms for Anticancer Agents, L Nagyal, A Kumar, R
Sharma, R Yadav, P Chaudhary and Rajeev Singh*, Current Bioactive Compounds, 16(6).726-737, (Bentham
Science) (ISSN: 1573-4072) (2020) (https://doi.org/10.2174/1573407215666190409105351)
27. Synthesis of nano-sized Titania using new chemically modified Schiff base complexes of Titanium(IV) isopropoxide
through sol-gel technology, N K Mishra, A Kumar, P Chaudhary, Rajeev Singh*, Materials Research Innovations, 23:1,
43-48 (ISSN: 1433-075X) (Taylor & Francis) (https://doi.org/10.1080/14328917.2017.1372087) (2019)
26. Trimetallic oxide nanocomposites of transition metals Titanium and Vanadium by sol-gel technique: Synthesis,
characterization and electronic properties, A Kumar, N Mishra, K Sachan, M Ali, S Gupta, Rajeev Singh, Materials
Research Express, 5(4), 045037, (IOP Science) (DOI: 10.1088/2053-1591/aabd23) (IF: 1.620)
25. Reviewing Gold(III) complexes as effective biological operators, Pooja Patanjali, R Kumar, Sourabh, A Kumar, P
Chaudhary, Rajeev Singh*, Main Group Chemistry, 17(1), 35-52 (ISSN: 1024-1221) (IOS Press) (DOI 10.3233/MGC-
180247) (IF: 1.039) (2018) (https://content.iospress.com/articles/main-group-chemistry/mgc247)
8. Chapter 1, Role of pyridine and its privileged derivatives as anti-infective agents
Book title: Recent Developments in the Synthesis and Applications of Pyridines
Publisher: Elsevier (2022)
7 Chapter 5: Advancing water quality assessment via artificial neural networks (ANNs),
Book title: Spectroscopy and Machine Learning for Water Quality Analysis,
ISBN: 978-0-7503-3047-3, Publisher: IOP Publishing Ltd
6 Chapter 2: Emerging Nanomaterials for Cancer Therapy (2020)
Book title: Nanoparticles in Medicine
ISBN: 978-981-13-8953-5, Publisher: Springer Nature, Singapore
5. Chapter 20, Nanotechnology for water treatment: A green approach (2019)
Book: Green Synthesis, Characterization and Applications of Nanoparticles (1st Ed.) Editor(s): Ashutosh Kumar Shukla, Siavash Iravani, by Elsevier
(https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-102579-6.00021-6), ISBN: 9780081025796
Popular writing: Science behind Festival of Colors (March 2022), Magazine: Science India, Publisher: Vijnana Bharati
Popular writing: A Story of Selfless Pursuit of Chemistry: Prof. T R Seshadri (Feb. 2022) Magazine: Science India, Publisher: Vijnana Bharati.
Popular writing: Revolutionary in the garb of a Scientist (Aug. 2021), Magazine: Science India, Publisher: Vijnana Bharati.
Book: The legendary Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray. (Aug. 2021) Publisher: VVM Publications, Delhi.
The book was released by Dr. Subhas Sarkar, Hon’ble Minister of State for Education, GoI and was part of syllabus of India’s Largest Science talent examination of Vidhyarthi Vigyan Manthan (Vigyan Prasar, NCERT, Vijnana Bharati. The book has been translated into 11 Indian languages.
Popular writing: Master of Nitrites: Prafulla Chandra Ray (August 2020) Magazine: (DST)
Popular writing: Eco mark – The Indian Environment-friendly certification, Magazine: Scientific India Magazine, Publisher: Scientific India (2019).
Popular writing: Genetic Pollution: Causes and Effects, Magazine: Publisher: Indian Science Congress Association (2018).
Popular writing: Plastic Eating Bacteria: A Fuel to Recycling Revolution, Magazine: Scientific India, Publisher: Scientific India (2017).
Popular writing: Nutraceuticals: Are They a Possible Alternative to Pharmaceuticals? Magazine: Scientific India, Publisher: Scientific India (2017).
Popular writing: Health Goals: From Illusion to Reality, Magazine: Scientific India, Publisher: Scientific India (2017)